Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Tackle it Tuesday - STUDY!!

Well, plenty of my time has been taken up over the last few months, trying to launch a business, look after the family and STUDY!!!

I am completing a Dip. Multimedia, but I always seem to be behind :(

Just as I sit down to get started you can be sure one of the kids will need something, or Mr 14 months will want some boob, so the progress is slow.

Sometimes I feel like I am stretching myself so thin that I just want to give up on it all, but I'm not one just to lie down and give up, so this Tackle It Tuesday is dedicated to STUDY!!!

I would really rather be cleaning (and if you knew me and saw my house you would realise what a stretch it is for me to say that LOL!!)

So, for today's Tackle it Tuesday I have succesfully finished 2 assignments, one on photo restoration and one on photo collages.... I feel like such an idiot trying to find my way around photoshop, but at the same time I am excited to think about what I might be able to accomplish a year from now.

I hope everyone else has a great tackle it tuesday!

5 comments:

kuku fashion australia said...

WOW.. Sweet Fashion! Fantastic topics. Liked it., Thanks for the nice Blog. This is really Fantastic. Enjoy online fashion shopping with us! We are- Kuku fashion Australia, with Kuku, Kuku dress, Kuku dresses, Kuku fashion, Mad Love stockist, Mad Love fashion, Toi et Moi online, Toi et Moi jacket, Toi et Moi online. Thanks for staying with us.

body painter said...

Good Blog. The written topics is excellent and helpful for worldwide knowledge. Welcome to our face painting world with - face painting, face painter, face art, body painting, body painter, body art, virginia face painter, belly bumps, glitter tattoo, theatrical makeup Thank you for staying with us. This is a Global Marketing not spam!.

Russian gift said...

russian gift
matryoshka
nesting doll
russian dolls
russian hat

mou liton said...

We are the contractor since 1980 for alternations, renovations and extensions. On our website you find more information and you can request a quotation. aannemer, aannemersbedrijf, bouwbedrijf, verbouwen, renovatie, kosten uitbouw,kosten verbouwing
Thank for the Post.

Vending said...

Red Hot Vending supply top quality vending systems and refill products to offices and other workplaces.